Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Family Vacation to Durango, CO

So I haven't been very good at updating this blog, so I decided that I would just post a bunch of picture so you could see the fun we were having.



Moab


A family picture is always nice.


Sammy really loves the carrier! I guess when you can walk yourself, why would you want someone else to carry you?


One thing Sammy loves is the DIRT!


Got to love the bounce house.


The trains from Durango to Silverton is such a cool ride. I recommend it to everyone.


Sammy thought it was a good place to take a nap.


But, it is a 3 hour ride he also had plenty of time to be awake and see the great scenery.




Sammy might just become a pilot. He loved flying in this helicopter.


A family picture at some of the ruins at Mesa Verde. That was a site to see. I would love to go back there and spend a couple of day hiking and seeing some of the different communities and dwellings.

We had a great time. We have a lot more pictures but I thought this would be good for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's great to see you finally update your blog. the pictures are great. Sammy certainly does look happy in the dirt.
love you guys
Pat